BALA TENTERA SAYA

January 24, 2010

A women came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5- year old son waiting for her at the door.
SON: 'Mummy may I ask you a question?'
MOM: 'Yeah, sure, what it is?'replied the women.
SON: 'Mummy,how much do you make an hour?'
MOM: ' That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?the women said angrly.
SON: ' I just want to know' Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?'
MOM: 'If you must know, I make Rm50 an hour'.
SON: 'Oh' the little boy replied with his head down.
SON: 'Mummy, please I borrow Rm25?'
The mother was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense than, you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Thing about why you are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such chidish frivolities.
A little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
The women sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such question only to get some money?
After about an hour or so, the women had calmed down, and started to think:
maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that Rm25 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The women went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.
MOM: 'Are you asleep,son?' she asked.
SON: 'Mummy I awake,' replied the boy.
MOM: 'I've been thinking maybe I was to hard on you earlier' said the women. 'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the Rm25 you askked for.
The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh thank you mummy!' he yelled. Then reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.
The women saw that the boy already had some money, started to angry again.
The little boy slowly counted out his money and then looked up at his mother.
'Why do you want more money if you already some?' the mother gumbled.
'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied.
'Mummy, I have Rm50 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have some dinner with you.'
The mother was crushed. She put his arms around her little son and she begged for his fogiveness.

It's just a short remenber to all of you working so hard in life. We should let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who realy matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do remember to share that Rm50 worth of your time with someone you love.
If we die tomorrow,that company that we are woking foe could easily replace us in a matter of hour. But the family & friends we leave behind will feel the lost for the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment